- Jalan Kyai Tapa No. 1 Grogol
- Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
- Phone: (62-21) 566 3232
- Fax: (62-21) 564 4270
- Email: email@example.com
Vission and Mission
To become a trustworthy faculty with international standards that complies with local values in the development of science, technology, art and culture in planning, architecture, and engineering of the built environment to improve the quality of life and civilization.
- Increasing the participation of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning in producing human resources, namely graduates who have intellectual abilities, are professional, independent and have an entrepreneurial spirit, have international standards, and have the Trisakti’s Trikrama character through educational and teaching activities in the fields of planning, design, and engineering of the built environment.
- Increasing research activities to develop science, technology, art, and culture with international standard based on local wisdom in the field of planning, architecture, and engineering of the built environment to solve national problems and improve quality of life and civilization.
- Increasing the participation of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning in responding to the needs of community and industry through community service activities.
- Increasing commitment and consistency in upholding good governance within the Faculty Civil Engineering and Planning.
- Realizing the Vision and Mission of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning by increasing the understanding of stakeholders and making it a guideline implementation of Three Pillars (Tridharma) of Higher Education
- Increasing research activities to develop international standard science, technology, arts, and culture, based on local wisdom, in the fields of planning, architecture, and engineering of the built environment to answer national problems and improve the quality of life and civilization
- Producing graduates who are virtuous, fair, wise, have the Trisakti’s Trikrama character, intelligent, healthy, independent, creative, innovative, and knowledgeable, able to communicate, collaborate, and respect national diversity, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have global competitiveness
- Improving the qualifications and competencies of human resources that meet the international standard to increase the nation’s competitiveness in planning, architecture, and engineering of the built environment
- Realizing an academic culture that encourages self-development through implementing the Tridharma of Higher Education to be productive, effective, and efficient in building a civilized society
- Improving the management system, quality, and availability of infrastructure, funds, and information systems to support the implementation of the Tridharma of Higher Education within the scope of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning
- Strengthening the culture of research and scientific publications and contributing to the field of planning, architecture, and engineering of the built environment for the benefit of society and state to improve the quality of life and civilization
- Developing partnerships between the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning and other higher education institutions, professional associations, the industrial world, government, and society nationwide and worldwide.
- The Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning are understood by stakeholders and used as guidelines in the implementation of the Three Pillars (Tridharma) of Higher Education at the Faculty level.
- Earning Accreditation Ranked A from the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN-PT) for all study programs within the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning and receiving international accreditation status with the support of participatory, trustworthy, credible, transparent, accountable, responsible, fair, international standard governance and implementation of quality management continuously and consistently to support the achievement of the Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Producing highly competitive graduates with the Trisakti’s Trikrama both in national and international scope with the achievement of 30% of graduates continuing their studies according to the field of science, 70% of graduates working according to their field of knowledge with a maximum waiting period of 12 months and 10% of them creating jobs.
- Achieving qualified and outstanding graduate performance, proven by recommendations of 10 large domestic and foreign companies engaged in the planning, architecture and engineering of the built environment.
- Achieving human resource qualifications with 90% of lecturers with doctoral degrees with the expertise and competence in their respective field of study in the study program; 80% of lecturers have professors and head lecturer academic positions; Certified Education Personnel that adhere to their field of work; lecture-student ratio 1:10; and 5% of the lecturers received international awards; 5% of lecturers have international professional experience.
- Achieving lecturer and educational staff satisfaction through compensation, opportunities for professional development, and self-actualization associated with professional achievement and assessment by giving awards and sanctions (bonuses, training, promotions, reprimands, demotion) to increase work motivation, culture and ethic, openness, and collegiality.
- Achieving a productive, effective, and efficient learning process based on Student-Centered Learning and implementing student exchange program and collaboration programs with national and international universities.
- The availability of educational support facilities within the scope of the Faculty in the form of places of worship, PPPK rooms, canteens, student discussion rooms, seminar rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Creating a conducive academic atmosphere through a curriculum that meets the Indonesian National Qualification Framework, supports cultural diversity between nations, complies with local wisdom, and meets market demands and scientific prerequisites for the development of civilized society.
- The availability of updated information systems and e-learning facilities in respect of substance and supporting facilities.
- Availability of infrastructure that supports the Tridharma activities that include class/discussion/seminar/exhibition, internationally standard and certified laboratory, library, workshop, and studio which is accessible for the public interest
- Availability of sufficient funds from predominant sources and various additional sources from within the University, including affiliated bodies, as well as from outside Universitas Trisakti, for the continuity and improvement of the quality of the implementation of Three Pillars of Higher Education and the availability of funds 2% of the income for scholarships and community development around the campus.
- The implementation of cooperation within the scope of Tridharma with universities that are among the world’s 500 best universities and research collaborations with at least two different industries whose results are in international journal publications.
- Providing authentic work results and training for the development of regional resources in Universitas Trisakti’s target areas within the scope of planning, architecture, and engineering of the built environment.
- Producing national and international scientific publications of seven works per lecturer and one patented invention every five years.